1. St John Ambulance Australia is committed to best-practice privacy standards
2. Collecting information
When you visit this website, the personal information we collect is:
• what you tell us about yourself, for instance through emailing us (or in booking courses or purchasing products online);
• information from other sources if necessary, with your consent; or
• passwords where required for accessing the St John Members' Area or discussion forums.
3. Our use and disclosure of your personal information
St John Ambulance Australia will not use or disclose any information about you without your consent unless legally required to do so. We will take all reasonable steps to:
• keep information we hold about you secure, accurate and up-to-date; and
• ensure that our employees respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Electronic mail addresses will not be added to a mailing list unless by consent.
5. Information logged
The following information is logged for statistical purposes only when you visit ourweb site: your server address; your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc); the date and time of your visit to the site; the pages you accessed and documents downloaded; the previous site you have visited; and the type of browser you are using.
6. Links to other sites
This site contains links to other sites. St John Ambulance Australia in not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
7. How to access, correct or update your information
If you need to know what personal information is held about you on our website, please email the Privacy Officer We will endeavour to provide you with the information within seven business days. You should notify the Privacy Officer immediately if you believe there has been any unauthorised use of information you have provided to St John through our website.